Thursday, September 2, 2010

Welcome and Journey on relaxation

Hello Everyone, Welcome to my blog. I have only done this once before for another class at Kaplan. I think this will be a fun part of this class and we will learn a lot about Creating Wellness and each other. We will more than likely make new friends some of which will last a lifetime. This seem a great way to express yourself and get some constructive feed back and support.

The Journey on Relaxation was very good, its late here and I almost fell asleep he got me so relaxed listening to his voice. That gentleman's voice was so conducive to relaxation that he could read a grocery list and make you relax. I would like to find out who he is and see if he has a cd to listen to. What a great exercise.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Mel. I liked the meditation excercise too. I am very new to blogging so I hope I do this right! I am looking forward to learning from others in this class, too. I think it promises to be awesome and a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melissa, I agree....that man has the perfect voice for this sort of exercise. i did fall asleep the first time through, so I did it again. Love the grocery list comment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mel,
    Your blog page looks great and I agree it will be interesting to read and learn from everyone’s blog. The relaxation exercise was a very tranquil experience. I completed mine about 20 minutes ago and still feel very peaceful. I look forward to following your blog!
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete