Thursday, October 21, 2010
Unit 10
unit 3 assessment were wellbeing was a 4 overall, spiritual wellbeing was a 9, psychologically I was a 9 I am suffering from an illness I manage to still keep my spirits up and psychologically I have always been strong. I always try to stay in a positive frame of mind. My scores have not changed since unit 3. My health has stayed the same, some days better, some days worse. I continue to work on improving it. Like I said I still strive to reach my goals. My illness has stopped it from moving forward, but, I still try through. I have implemented the activities to some degree, I cant do stuff in the gym, but, the meditation and still use the oximeter to lower my heart rate. My spiritual well being has become stronger because of this course. I have really enjoyed it. The meditation music and methods were awesome. It will help me be able to teach someone else how to relax with meditation techniques and how to help them selves. Its been a wonderful experience.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mel,
ReplyDeleteIt is never fun to have an illness but it is even worse to just sit and say poor pitiful me. I too have illnesses and I try to do as much as possible to overcome them without making them worse. Keep at working at them as they may become better over time. You seem like you have a strong spirit and that is great it will give you so much strength. Keep doing what you can and use your new knowledge to help others as you have been helping yourself. Good luck in the rest of your life!
Mel, I have really enjoyed reading your blog and your positive attitude and tips have given me inspiration. You are truly in tune with you inner Goddess, sister and hope you have great luck in your future endeavours. Keep on track with your meditation and positive reinforcement and there will be nothing you cannot do!!!!!
ReplyDeleteMel - thank you for all of your great input on the DB and blogs this term. I know how much extra effort it takes to work at your physical well-being since I work in Physical Therapy. Please treasure the vessel that you have to function in even though it is a great challenge to do so. Best of luck at Kaplan! Barbara
ReplyDeleteHey,
ReplyDeleteI happy to hear that you are controlling your illness, it's not getting worse.It is hard to do physical activities, when you are not feeling good. But, good you are improving your spiritual health. good luck and take care.